Friday, April 12, 2013

32 BBY: Star Wars Saga Annual 2006, Star Wars Annual 2007, Star Wars Annual 2009



I have a copy of the Star Wars Annual 2009 thanks to Plaristes, but I’ve been hesitating on picking up a copy of the Star Wars Saga Annual 2006, which contains a Phantom Menace adaptation, as well as the 2007 Star Wars Annual, which contain in-universe journal entries that adapt the films, including The Phantom Menace.  They are a little too pricey for me right now, but I’ve convinced myself to fork out the money for them, just not yet. In the interim I’m going to make a placeholder post, like I did with the Episode 1 Adventure Games, and back track my way to these sources once I have them.
I’ve also ordered Ultimate Missions: Clone Strike, so I’ll also be making a placeholder post for that source and do a write-up for it once the book comes in.  In the meantime, I’ll move on to Duel of the Fates, an RPG scenario from Star Wars Gamer. Until then my friends may the Force be with you.

1 comment:

  1. goodo let me know what you thought about the annual if you did decide to buy it in the end

    ReplyDelete